Sunshine 89

Sunshine 89


Weather

Check this page for all of your weather information - including marine reports, storm alerts, winter conditions etc.

Saturday, February 25, 2017
Today
High: +7
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers this morning. Flurries beginning this afternoon. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 near noon. Temperatures dropping to minus-1 this afternoon.
Tonight
Low: -6
Flurries with risk of snow squalls. Local blowing snow. Local amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight.
Tomorrow
High: +2
Flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of snow squalls in the morning. Local amount 10 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50.

3-Day Outlook
Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 6. Tuesday: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 7. Wednesday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.

 

Current Radar

Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
© 2017 Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation

Web Site by Websmart Inc